CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Official PBN reporters

Everyone knows that I, Lindsey Hopper, run this blog. But, does anyone really know who my assistants are? Well, if you read the first Peanut Butter News segment, you noticed I had, PBN reporter. Who are my reporters? Who are the members in my PBCUP club? Well here are your answers!! The only members so far for the peanut butter cup club are Gabby, Lily, Steph, Kate, Aubrey, Becca, and me. Who is Becca? She is a gril from a blog that found my blogs, her and her friend nikki have the blog topsyturvynikkinbecca.blospot.com! Well anyway, those are the only member so far, if you want to become one, just say so. I will gladly add you into the group! The more the better! Now, as far as telling you who the peanut butter news rporters are, I can't yet because it is confidential, and only with their permission will I tell you who they really are. Keep in mind though (this is your only hint!!) it is one of my friends who is doing it, people you know (people from blogger that is!!), and it may be more than one person, or it mat not be. Tune in for more information.

Lindsey

1 comments:

Nikki and Becca Mays said...

no offense lindsey, but not to sound snotty, becca is my twin. just thought you might like to know. =D

~Nikki